….aaaaannndd we’re back. Apparently while I was gone, Sheek Louch turned into a were-gorilla. Someone get this man a shiny suit immediately!
– So my friend was telling me about her quest to get a good Halloween costume, and she tells me that she saw a cute steampunk outfit, but didn’t get it because she “doesn’t agree with people who hate steam.” While the concept of alienated teenagers raging against a watery autocracy is pretty amusing, this Warren Ellis-inspired gallery of Steampunk Batmen is damn cool in its own right. Oh, and speaking of steampunk…
– OH SHIT IT’S A NEW GIRL TALK ALBUM EVERYBODY SAY FUCK YEAH
– I desperately need more Hillary Fisher in my life.
– Oh, those wacky Russians. If this isn’t some sort of avant-garde Internet prank, this is one of the greatest things I’ve ever heard of.
– Well thank you very much, Rhys Cooper, for turning my entire 80’s-fueled youth into a GIGANTIC NIGHTMARE.
– Miracle fruit, eh? What’s the over/under on how long it took before a couple took them and got down on a 69? A day? An hour?
– Katy Perry Cleavage Bomb! You’re welcome, by the way…
– So apparently there are 8% more women than men in Latvia, and combined with a culture that encourages machismo (including heavy drinking and smoking, which leads to a ton of male deaths), Latvian women are finding themselves having to go abroad to find suitable men. On a separate note, Latvian women are apparently known for their unique beauty, former Playboy Playmate Igna Drozdova being among their number. Just sayin’…
– Well, this certainly puts Sixteen Stone in a whole new light…
– Oh my God look at this GIANT KIT-KAT.
– Hey, you’d be smiling too.
– Let Christmas begin!!!
– So I don’t normally go for girls who seem like they probably spend way more time in the gym than I do, but…
Damn, Prudence Moe is for fucking real.
– Hey, it’s Jeju Loveland! An oldie but a goodie.
– Deep-Fried Bacon Wrapped Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. The End – Game Over.
– I almost, almost, wish this type of thing would happen in America, just to see how many FNC “journalists'” heads would explode.
– This is Victoria Givens. Victoria is famous for holding a world record. And just what is that world record, you ask? Why, she took it up the ass from 101 men in 7 hours. Presumably, this is a “before” shot.
– This just in: Greg Rucka is the fucking man.
– Rule 34 strikes Southpark. And I don’t know who Laurie B. is, but I dig her stuff.
– I’ll be impressed when this is offered in a “personalized” form.
– I never really got into “The Hard Times of RJ Berger”, but JESUS Amber Lancaster is gorgeous.
– Foreign commercials are awesome.
– Look, everyone – it’s a real-life Charizard!
– There is literally no corner of this home that has not had people fucking in it. NONE.
– Tim Curry as the Joker? Sidney Poitier, Bruce Lee & Pam Grier in The Matrix? Pure awesomeness.
– So I recently wrote a post making great mention of hot female sportscasters. I seriously fucked up by not mentioning Melanie Collins.
– Alice makes for a pretty decent bottom bitch:
– Why am I just now finding out that Mila Kunis and Zoe Saldana were in a movie where they played two college roommates in a “friends with benefits” relationship?
– When I was a kid, Skeletor was terrifying. Now that I’m older, he just sounds like a whiny old jerk:
– Look, when Hunter S. Thompson tells you he wants you to come out to his farm, get drunk and shoot guns, you don’t ask questions. You just go.