– Move over Kerri Strug; we have a new female heroine of Olympic perseverance.
– Is this a bookstore, or…heaven?
– I was all set to be good and sick of Sacha Baron Cohen, but then Graham King and Tim Headington had to go and give him the lead role in an upcoming biopic about the late great Freddie Mercury (one of the all-time great rock names, incidentally).
– Because if there’s anyone I want realizing man’s first contact with a species not of Earth, it’s a man who once wrote “Happiness is the most insidious prison of all.” That wasn’t sarcasm, by the way – I’m deadly serious.
– In case anyone felt like being horribly depressed today.
– So…does this mean that “Ramon” Flowers and “Rex” Richter hooked up? Because that is decidedly less hot than two girls getting together.
– This is the angriest homosexual I have ever seen. Maybe he’d be in a better mood if he lived here; I know I would.
– I never actually saw this remake, but I’m telling you this is absolute and complete horseshit. Velma hooking up with Shaggy behind Scooby’s back, and then trying to get between the two friends? Blasphemy! The fact that it even made it to ten episodes seriously bugs me.
– Huh; I had no idea Grand Theft Auto had one of those LEGO versions made. Oh, and speaking of which, THC-infused ice cream, California? Really? I swear, the siren song of the Golden Coast gets stronger every day…
– You know how every guy has a couple of women on their “list” that they would absolutely smash, but don’t necessarily want anyone to know that about them? For me, one of those women is “model” Coco.
– This honestly makes me smile.
– “Hmmm..the room looks ‘OK’, I guess. You know what would really tie it all together? A giant sleeping bag/sofa/burrito/vagina.”
– Well, damn. I guess nobody parties like Russian kite surfers.
– Why Luigi is truly the bad-ass in the family.
– Holy shit. From the sounds of this report, Mexico is about to completely explode. Man, I don’t even have a joke for that; that is some serious shit.
-I hate, repeat hate slideshows, but for the 50 hottest Hawaiian women? I’ll gladly make an exception.
– Wait; Grant Morrison’s writing a Watchmen knockoff and a psychedelic Western indie? Um…hey, if anyone can make it work, it’s Morrison, right? Right?
– Few would have guessed he’d grow up to be Gandalf AND Magneto.
– SCIENCE BOMB! A slate of upcoming particle physics experiments, for the apocalypse-minded man who still keeps an eye on his schedule; the story of a star that said “fuck you” to the usual astronomic conventions; apparently what we consider the “laws” of physics are just regional statutes, at best; and last, it turns out we know fuck-all about gravity.
– Normally I’ve got nothing but sneers for NASCAR, but if it gets you a wife like Samantha Sarcinella, hell, I’ll gladly drive in a circle for five or six hours.
– As far as I’m concerned, OK Go are officially trying too hard:
– This is just cheesy and over-the-top enough that it’s perfect:
– New rule: from now on, all action movie previews must be done a capella: