– Robert A. Heinlein once said, “Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.” I think, in a way, he would’ve been pleased with this story.
– Sub-title: “And you thought you would never need in math in the real world.”
– Another day, another celebrity unwittingly releasing an embarassing pic. Welcome to the club, Hayley Williams of Parramore (she’s legal, right?)!
– Hey, look; just in time for Halo: Reach, it’s an ACTUAL FUCKING ELITE.
– I knew there was a reason I liked Joakim Noah (besides him being a Gator and all). Oh, these pictures were taken during the season? Fantastic.
– Well hello, Rosario Dawson.
– Once again, for everyone who may have forgot: Bruce Lee is and will always be the fucking man.
– I love zombie flicks. Having said that, I don’t think I’m ready for a full-frontal gay alien zombie movie.
– You know how women in their 20’s generally treat Halloween like a convenient excuse to dress up in really revealing clothing to get a guilt-free rise out of guys? Comic-Con is just Halloween in July.
– I’m not a Maroon 5 fan, so I couldn’t care less about their new song “Misery”, but the model in the video, Anne Vyalitsyna? Wow.
– I am honestly conflicted on numerous levels by this.
– Ok, so, I understand anthropological perspective, and not judging cultures by your own cultural standards, and all that, but having said all that…the semen warriors of New Guinea are just fucked up.
– 12? There are 12 different types of penis piercings? Holy shit.
– The perfect gift for the average citizen who keeps finding themselves caught up in John Woo fight scenes.
– And lo, the terrible donut-bagel wars began, as foretold by the Nutritional Facts Prophecies.
– Listen to me very closely, OK? This is NOT Hayden Panettiere. It is in fact Marissa Miller (reddit to the rescue!). Please do not confuse the two in the future.
– Is he cumming or passing a kidney stone? Man…that was the angriest nut I’ve ever heard anyone bust.
– “Listen: If I allowed my will to run riot, this house would be full, you’d hear people screaming from sex upstairs. If I allowed my mind to run riot, that’s what this place would be like.” Yeah, Mike Tyson’s still around. Yeah, he’s still crazy. Some sports editor somewhere needs to say fuck it, and have Tyson and Rickey Henderson interview each other.
– Reason #247 I’m glad I’m a guy; instead of focusing on how much better than me these guys look, I can go ahead and ogle the ladies on this “Best Summer Bodies of 2010” list.
– Again with the rampant stupidity! Look, you can’t tell if a guy’s a virgin or not via his ears, OK? Are we clear, entire South Vietnamese legal system?
– For the courageous (or really old; let’s be honest) among us, here’s a poll/slideshow of the 16 best nude beaches in the world.
– Usually I complain whenever old shows or movies or whatever get remade, but new Beavis & Butthead shows? I’m sold.
– “Hold her down, Woody!”
– Yes, it took 17 months to make, and yes, it probably cost a couple of grand or so all-together, but God DAMN this homemade Daft Punk helmet is awesome.
– Man, Anna Faris has come a long way since “Scary Movie”, as these pics from the set of “What’s My Number” movie. Oh, and Chris Evans is naked in them too, if you’re into that.
– “In a coming video for his single “Power” that was created by the artist Marco Brambilla, Mr. West is seen standing imposingly with a heavy chain around his neck. As Mr. West raps the camera slowly zooms out in one continuous, unedited take to reveal him in a classical structure, surrounded by female attendants who are partly or entirely nude; some kneel before him on all fours, others wear devil horns and still others are suspended upside down from the ceiling. The Sword of Damocles hangs precariously over Mr. West’s head, and behind him an unseen executioner is preparing to strike him with a blade.” I’d say I missed you Kanye, but when did you ever leave?
– “And they’re all searching for one thing – The Wu-Tang Weapon!” ‘Bout time “The Golden Phoenix” came out; I’m pretty sure I heard about this movie a decade ago. And Eli Roth, too? Sheeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiit:
– This…this is amazing: