– When most people think of the future, they either see a nightmarish hell-on-earth or a hollow utopia. For those firmly ensconced in the “Mad Max” camp, this quiz should help you decide whether you want to stock up on gas and oil, or start boning up on your Ayn Rand.
– When you’re living on the streets, with no real prospects, and you’re not sure when and where your next meal is coming from, you know what you do? You start sharking bitches. Godspeed, you crazy hobo. (P.S. – I’m fully aware that this has the scent of a set-up scene. I don’t care.)
– This is so ridiculously on-point that it’s almost not even funny…almost.
– Sometimes, when a guy’s having a bad day and nothing seems to go right, he just says, “Fuck it – I wanna see some sweet tits bouncing around.” For days like that, there’s the fantastically named Tits That Jiggle A Bit.
– Man, Snoop Dogg had to have been high when he came up with this idea. Renting an entire country for a music video? You really couldn’t come up with a better way to spend that money? Also, my favorite part of the article: “Local property lease agent Karl Schwaerzler admitted:” ‘It would have been possible.’ But the deal fell through because Snoop’s management ‘did not give us enough time’.” Unbelievable.
– Fuck you, Ryanair; fuck you in your cheap, dirty asses. Odds are I was never going to use your airline anyway, seeing as how you operate out of Australia, and I’m glad for that because I hope this new slush pile of watery shit you have the gall to call an “idea” sends your company into a tailspin. Vertical seating? Seriously? How about you do everyone a favor and call it what it is – standing-room only ticketing on your planes. Fuck you, Ryanair, and fuck any US airlines that are stupid enough to think this could actually work.
– Yeah, it looks delicious, but it’s made in Japan so I’ll bet you $20 it ends up in a really freaky AV scene by year’s end. AV is a Japanese term for porno, in case you haven’t guessed that yet.
– Just imagine this is Gargamel’s girlfriend, and suddenly the entire Smurfs universe makes a lot more sense. Not a lot of sense overall, obviously. But a lot more sense.
– Because God loves Englishmen, obviously. Not enough to let them get even close to winning the World Cup, but still, I’m sure the love’s there.
– It’s never a good thing when your reach exceeds your grasp.
– WARNING: Contained on this web-page is nearly every horrific meme that’s scarred the consciousness of the unwary interwebs traveler for the last few years. Enter, and be warned – what is seen, cannot be unseen…
– The only way, the ONLY WAY this picture could be anymore awesome is if it was taken during the filming of Broken Lizard’s needs-to-get-made, sure-to-be-cult-classic “Potfest”.
– I live in Orlando, better known across the world as “that shitty tourist trap next to where Mickey Mouse lives.” As such, I have been to WDW so many times that I literally cannot the stand the site of the place. However, if the many women who walk around the park pretending to be various animated princess were to dress similarly to these J. Scott Campbell drawings, I might be inclined to stop by. Oh, and if there’s anyone interested, someone did something similar with the Disney dudes, but…yeah.
– Hey, check it out – 4Chan was actually good for something besides horribleness, for all of…less than five minutes. Good work, 4Chan!
– This comic needs to be framed and hung in the working area of anyone who claims to be an “artist”.
– Good Lord; Jessica Lucas, Evangeline Lilly, Kristin Kreuk, Grace Park…who knew the Great White North was throwing heat like that? That’s a murderer’s row even without Emmanuelle Chriqui! (Yes, I know it’s a slideshow; you’ll survive.)