> Random links
> I Love The Internet (p. 10)
I Love The Internet (p. 10)
– I saw this picture when I was blazed the other day, and it literally had me hypnotized for almost a half-hour.
– Somehow I don’t think this picture of IT workers is totally accurate.
– WOOT! The Perseid meteor shower is expected to peak over the next couple of nights; I don’t know about you, but I’m definitely going to try to get away from the city and check it out.
– Tim Tebow is definitely a fortunate man; a Heisman, two national championships, numerous other awards. And then there’s the women; or more accurately, the women who are prepared to tackle Tebow and rape him right in the middle of the Quad ever since he proclaimed his virginity. Seriously, I wouldn’t be surprised if they were putting up bounties in every house on Sorority Row. In that vein, here’s a list of women who would be best served to pop Touchdown Tim’s cherry. My favorite? Layla Kiffin, Lane Kiffin’s wife.
– Diora Baird hasn’t really blown up yet, but she’s so hot I don’t even care that she was on that massive crapfest “Two and a Half Men.” Incidentally, I made the same exception for Megan Fox and Alicia Witt.
– See, this is what I’m talking about; a site that lets you listen to & download brand-new hip-hop singles without signing up for anything or jumping through hoops. Bonus: it doesn’t use ZShare (I fucking hate ZShare)!
– George Clooney is almost 50 years old. He mainly spends his time making poorly-written star-laden movies and being the smuggest bastard on Earth. His days of “People’s Sexiest Man” are long behind him. This is his girlfriend. You may now punch a hole in the wall.
– Wow…just wow. Cosby porn. I’m stunned, but at the same time I’m wondering what took them so long. On a side note, did you know that one of the kids from “Family Matters” ended up doing porn under the name “Crave”? Yep – that’s Judy.
– OK, when I heard some Saudi prince was having a $47,000 dong enlarger made out of 18K gold, I was annoyed. But then I read that he’s got a severe skin allergy to stainless steel, so I thought, “OK, he can’t use a regular one and he’s got the money, so…whatever” (Do they make them out of stainless steel?). But then I saw this line: “The 40 diamonds and rubies are being added solely for decorative purposes.” Decorative purposes!? Who the fuck are you trying to impress? “Oh yeah, baby, check out my super-expensive dick inflater. Hot, right? Right? Hey, where are you going?”
– Can you imagine if robots all used the same OS and it was some crappy Windows version? Shudder…
– Apparently Ashley Greene’s one of the actresses from “Twilight”, but that’s not what’s important here. What is important is that much like Vanessa Hudgens (who amazingly got caught flashing her cute little bod all over the Internet again), young Greene has found herself in the position of any shut-in perv being able to give a detailed description of her vag. Obviously she wouldn’t want any more people to see these pics than already have, so…here you go. Yeah, I’m a jerk like that.
– I can’t even lie: the upcoming Batman game “Arkham Asylum” looks so fucking good that I think I pissed my pants a little bit.
Categories: Random links
Alicia Witt, Arkham Asylum, Ashley Greene, Batman, Cosby porn, Crave, Diora Baird, Elisabetta Canalis, George Clooney, Hip Hop, Jaimee Foxworth, Layla Kiffin, Megan Fox, penis enlarger, Perseid meteor shower, robots, The Cosby Show, Tim Tebow, UF, Vanessa Hudgens