> Random links
> I love the Internet (pt. 3)
I love the Internet (pt. 3)
– People are apparently too depressed to masturbate, let alone fuck. So Larry Flynt needs $5 billion. I guess it’s worth a shot…like a shot in the mouth.
– What do you think goes through a guy’s mind when he’s dangling upside down from a ski lift naked from the waist down? I like to believe it was something along the lines of, “GOD IN HEAVEN, MY BALLS!!!”
– So the cops break into your house, arrest you and destroy all your marijuana plants. What do you do? Well, if you’re this guy, you sue the cops for “lost profit”.
– There’s your average Cadillac, there’s your pimped-out Cadillac…and then there’s President Barack Obama’s Cadillac.
– So, turns out the Earth is dual-core. The real question is, can it run Vista?
– I don’t care how bad the economy is, you don’t get married at Taco Bell. Having your reception at the TB, yeah, that’s fine, but not the wedding.
– Rosie Jones may very well be the hottest 18-year-old I’ve ever seen.
– If reading about hydrogen atoms theoretically dropping below the ground state is your thing, than look no further.
– Goddamn, Japan is weird: